Different design options possible
Glass modules are characterized above all by their functional design, the more attractive appearance and the greater durability thanks to the laminated glass technology. Glass modules are therefore not only suitable for overhead systems, but also for facades and building envelopes, which thus become a true power plant for solar energy. If the initial investment is higher compared to conventional facades, the active glass facade pays off. While a plastered facade or a stone facade only protects the house against environmental influences, the active glass facade continuously supplies energy.
- Suitable for cold facades (curtain-type, rear-ventilated facades)
- The existing substructure of an existing glass facade can be used
- Rainproof design with hidden cable routing
- Version with premium solar glass - glass thicknesses can be selected
- in various mounting options - "invisible" or "visible" possible