KPV Glas-Foil module
Tastes differ. That’s why our popular Power module is available in different design options. Mono- or polycrystalline cells, silver or black frame, white or black backsheet: everything is possible.
- 12 years product warranty
- 25 years linear performance warranty
- Use of PID-resistent module components
- Extremely solid (5400 Pa), nevertheless very light module construction (less then 20 kg)
- Use of high quality components from nameable deliverers
- Intelligent frame concept for technical safety, flexibility and homogeneous design
- Optimized weak light behaviour
KPV Glas-Glas module
The glass glass module from KIOTO SOLAR ist the premium alternative for onroof or free-standing PV systems. It is extremely solid and resistent - also against extreme environmental influences. Thanks to its special glass compount system it is extremely durable. It can be used for households or large-scale applications!
- Extremely solid: improved cell protection against dynamic load due to glass on the backside
- Extremely resistant: also against extreme environmental influences, less pollution
- Extremely durable: special glass compound system
- Extreme fire-resistance class because of double glazing
- Extremely efficient: up to 360 Wp efficiency due to bifacial cell technology
Plug-In module SONNENKRAFTWERK
The easy solution for everybody who wants to produce free power from the sun but doesn’t have much space available. The “SONNENKRAFTWERK” module with integrated micro inverter is a Plug & Play solution that delivers power as soon as it is connected to the grid. Also suitable for bigger on-roof applications.
- Plug & Play solution. Unpack – assemble – plug in: no additional wiring efforts
- Every module has an output of up to 320 kWh per year (average Central Europe)
- Micro inverter already integrated, no external inverter necessary
- Easy access to the power grid
- Also suitable for bigger on-roof application